Terms & Conditions of Your Cycling Holiday
- Cycle Sierra Nevada reserves the right to cancel your booking if the final payment has not been received by the relevant due date.
2. Things we can control:
- You must wear an approved cycle helmet while riding in Spain, and you must obey the road rules at all times.
- You must follow the instructions of Cycle Sierra Nevada staff and management at all times.
- You agree
- that you are physically fit and there is no health or other reason why you should not participate fully in the our cycling holidays or cycling training camps.
- Should you bring your own Bicycle and/or Helmet, Cycle Sierra Nevada reserves the right to inspect the equipment to ensure it complies with Spanish Regulations and Cycle Sierra Nevada's Health and Safety Regulations, and to endorse or refuse the use of the equipment for the duration of the trip.
3. Things we can’t control:
- Cycle Sierra Nevada shall not be held responsible for any event outside of its control which may include but is not limited to collisions, inclement weather, rough conditions, illness, injury, loss or damage to your property or the property of others, airline delays or cancellations, or faults or failures by providers of accommodation, tourism activities or transport.
- Cycle Sierra Nevada reserves the right to cancel any trip, for any reason, at any time prior to 30 days before departure date. In this case, refund of any payments received constitutes full settlement
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, Cycle Sierra Nevada may have to make changes to the stated itinerary. Cycle Sierra Nevada will endeavour to keep changes to a minimum, and to maintain its standard of quality.
4. Equipment & Belongings:
- Equipment supplied by Cycle Sierra Nevada and used on the cycling holiday should be used in a safe and proper manner.
- You are required to take reasonable care of your own personal effects.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any equipment belonging to Cycle Sierra Nevada provided to you for the duration of your cycling holiday is at all times not left unattended unless it is secured in an appropriate manner.
- You will not make a claim against Cycle Sierra Nevada or its officers, employees or agents in respect of you taking part on one of our cycling holidays including
- a. any injury or loss suffered by you or others
- b. any damage or loss to any of your property or to property of others regardless of how the injury, loss or damage occurs.
- You indemnify Cycle Sierra Nevada against all claims, damages or losses (including costs) which it occurs as the direct or indirect result of your taking part of the cycling training camp.
- The minimum age for our cycling training camps participation is 14 years.
- Children under the age of 18 years will only be permitted if accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Additional Terms and Conditions may apply in these situations and will be agreed at the time of booking.
7. Travel Insurance
- You are required to have suitable travel insurance. This must include cover for cycling related actives, the costs of medical treatment, and repatriation in the event of a serious accident or illness.
8. The Law of Spain
- By agreeing to these terms you are agreeing that the Courts of Spain will deal with any disputes, which may arise between you and us, and that the law of Spain shall be the applicable law.