Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter this competition you must be: (a) ordinary resident of the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, or France ; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cycle Sierra Nevada, this also applies to our competition partners.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Maximum of five entries per person.
5. If you want to enter the competition you may enter via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CycleSierraNevada by liking our page and sharing the competition page. Additional entries can be secured by following us on any of our other social media platforms.
6. The closing date is 21/11/2015 and Cycle Sierra Nevada reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win this competition, we will notify you by social media, within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 24 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Cycle Sierra Nevada reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Cycle Sierra Nevada may require.
9. Judges of the competition shall be persons appointed by Cycle Sierra Nevada.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The prize of the competition is the Cycle Sierra Nevada Training Camp consisting of 7 nights self catering accommodation with 5 days of guided bicycle riding for two persons, based upon two people sharing a twin room.
14. The prize is only redeemable from the 10/01/2016 until the 01/03/2016 and the dates of travel must be approved by Cycle Sierra Nevada prior to booking. Furthermore, the dates of travel must be selected seven days after the competition ending.
15. This competition is being run by Cycle Sierra Nevada and not any other competition partners. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless our competition partners from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
16. Cycle Sierra Nevada reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
17. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
18. The competition is governed by the Law of the local courts of Granada, Spain.
19. The cost of the flights are not included in this competition.