DATES & PRICES 2018
Road cycling holidays & training camps DATES & PRICES 2018
Start 2018 off right by signing up for one of our winter cycling training camps or cycling holidays and build a strong base for the forthcoming road racing season.
At Cycle Sierra Nevada we arrange our training camps to suit the beginner to the elite level cyclist. We adjust our routes each day to suit your capabilities. Our rides can range from 60km right up to 175km or from 2 to 7 hours. It’s our aim that you benefit from your week here. More important to us however is that you enjoy your time with us and we endeavour to make your cycling holiday an enjoyable experience.
Autumn Cycling Holidays - Training Camp Dates - 2018
September cycling dates
- 01 to 08 September 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
- 08 to 15 September 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
- 15 to 22 September 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
- 22 to 29 September 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
October cycling dates
- 29 to 06 October 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
- 06 to 13 October 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
- 13 to 20 October 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
- 20 to 27 October 2018 - €550pp or €470pps
- 27 to 03 November 2018 Cycling and Yoga Week
Please note if the dates above are not suitable for you we will be happy to try to accommodate you on those dates that suit you best.
- 7 nights accommodation in self-catering apartment
- 5 fully guided group rides
- 5 daily printouts of the next days ride and profile
- Return Airport Transfers to Malaga (mid-day transfers on Saturdays)
- Secure bike storage
- Access to our bike workshop
What´s not included:
- Single room supplement
- Bike rental
- Personal insurance
- Lunch and evening meals
- Saturday: Arrival, build bikes, short spin to test the bikes, dinner and then relax after a long day of travelling .
- Sunday: Introduction to Spain! Light spin for 2 to 3 hours and an optional longer route of 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Monday: Medium spin, 3 to 4 hours or an optional longer route of 4.5 hours. Afternoon and evening free to explore the village and relax.
- Tuesday: Long day in the saddle, 5 to 6 hours, with a possible trip to Spain's highest village, Trevelez.
- Wednesday: Rest day with optional light coffee spin to the beach. Possible evening trip to the historical city of Granada or alternatively a day on the beach.
- Thursday: Medium day of 3 to 4 hours cycling in some spectacular scenery.
- Friday: Will be another long day in the saddle to test those legs over some gruelling climbs, 4 to 5 hours, aim to be back by 4pm and stretch straight off the bike. Pack the bikes. Prearranged meal in local restaurant.
- Saturday: Breakfast, goodbyes, transfers to airport.
Please note, the area where we are based is quite mountainous and you will be expected to tackle long and arduous climbs each day. Please refer to the FAQ section or contact us if you´re concerned about whether you are fit enough
The Perfect Location
We´re based between the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Costa Tropical, which is blessed with 320 sunny days a year making it a perfect location for your Cycling Holiday or Cycling Training Camp. The Costa Tropical takes its name from the sub-tropical climate which enables the cultivation of exotic crops such as mangoes, bananas and citrus. With warm winters and long hot summers, the average year round temperature is 20c.
The Costa Tropical is the perfect place to start of your winter training regime and get those important early season base miles in. We´re situated in the famous Alpujarras region on the warmer southern slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, with easy access to the warm coastal routes of the Costa Tropical. The area boasts lots of traffic free, quiet, country roads, making it a perfect for a Cycling Holiday or Cycling Training Camp. It´s an area used by the likes of Dan Martin, Michal Kwiatkowski, Bauke Mollema, and Marcel Kittel for their early season and pre-Tour training camps.
Please click here for further information regarding our cycling training camps.
Your Health and safety are paramount to us, however, please note TRAVEL INSURANCE IS MANDATORY. Please ensure you are covered for cycling, accidental damage to bike and personal medical . Check out sportcoverdirect.com for your insurance cover.