Our Camps CYCLING Training camps
At Cycle Sierra Nevada we arrange our training camps to suit the beginner to the elite level cyclist. We adjust our routes each day to suit your capabilities. Our rides can range from 60km right up to 175km or from 2 to 7 hours. It’s our aim that you benefit from your week here. More important to us however is that you enjoy your time with us and we endeavour to make your cycling holiday an enjoyable experience.
- Saturday - Arrive at the airport, transfer to Velez, build bikes, optional light spin.
- Sunday - We normally take a light/medium run on Sunday.
- Monday - Start to build the up the kilometres with medium to long run.
- Tuesday - Long day with lots of climbing.
- Wednesday - Rest day or optional light coffee spin down to the beach.
- Thursday - Ease back into it with a medium day in the saddle
- Friday - Last day, long and steady
- Saturday - Transfer to airport and depart
Our week long training camps normally run from Saturday to Saturday but if these days don’t suit please let us know and we’ll try and work something out for you. You can also add additional days at a reduced rate and we can also run long weekends for you if it suits you.
7 nights accommodation
Fully guided routes each day
Full access to gym and sauna facilities
5 daily printouts of the next days ride and profile
Ride pack each day with cereal bars and snacks
Secure bike storage
Access to our bike workshop
What's Not Included:
Flights and personal insurance
Lunch and evening meals
Single room supplement
Please click here for further information regarding our cycling training camps and cycling holidays.