all inclusive ROAD CYCLING packages
Why spend the winter spinning on a trainer or riding in the wet and cold when you can join us for one of our Cycling Holidays or Cycling Training Camps in the southern foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in southern Spain? Climb all day in warm weather, blue skies and work on those tan lines.
For the forthcoming cycling season we have put together a great package for cycling clubs or groups of 4 or more cyclists. Choose from any of the dates on our website from January through to the end of May 2017.
- 7 Nights Self-Catering Accommodation (comfortable modern apartments in the heart of the village)
- 7 x Three Course Evening Meals (in a top quality local restaurant)
- 7 x Days Bike Hire (new bikes with Shimano 11spd)*
- 5 Days Guided Riding
- Emergency Back Up Vehicle
- Return Transfers from Malaga International Airport (check skyscanner.com for the cheapest flights)
All for only £495 or €575 PPS
All you need to do is book your flights and we will take care of everything else.
January cycling holiday & Training Camps
- 07 to 14 January 2017
- 14 to 21 January 2017
- 21 to 28 January 2017
February cycling holiday & Training Camps
- 28 to 04 February 2017
- 04 to 11 February 2017
- 11 to 18 February 2017
- 18 to 25 February 2017
March cycling holiday & Training Camps
- 25 to 04 March 2017
- 04 to 11 March 2017 Fully Booked
- 11 to 18 March 2017 Fully Booked
- 18 to 25 March 2017
April cycling holiday & Training Camps
- 25 to 01 April 2017
- 01 to 08 April 2017
- 08 to 15 April 2017
- 15 to 22 April 2017
- 22 to 29 April 2017
May Cycling holiday & Training Camps
- 29 to 06 May 2017
- 06 to 13 May 2017
- 13 to 20 May 2017
- 20 to 27 May 2017
Please note if the dates above are not suitable for you we will be happy to try to accommodate you on those dates that suit you best.
- Saturday: Arrival, build bikes, short spin to test the bikes, dinner and then relax after a long day of traveling .
- Sunday: Introduction to Spain! Light spin for 2 to 3 hours and an optional longer route of 3.5 to 4 hours.
- Monday: Medium spin, 3 to 4 hours or an optional longer route of 4.5 hours. Afternoon and evening free to explore the village and relax.
- Tuesday: Long day in the saddle, 5 to 6 hours, with a possible trip to Spain's highest village, Trevelez.
- Wednesday: Rest day with optional light coffee spin to the beach. Possible evening trip to the historical city of Granada or alternatively a day on the beach.
- Thursday: Medium day of 3 to 4 hours cycling in some spectacular scenery.
- Friday: Will be another long day in the saddle to test those legs over some grueling climbs, 4 to 5 hours, aim to be back by 4pm and stretch straight off the bike. Pack the bikes. Prearranged meal in local restaurant.
- Saturday: Breakfast, goodbyes, transfers to airport.
Please note, the area where we are based is quite mountainous and you will be expected to tackle long and arduous climbs each day. Please refer to the FAQ section or contact us if you´re concerned about whether you are fit enough
The Perfect Location
We´re based between the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Costa Tropical, which is blessed with 320 sunny days a year making it a perfect location for your Cycling Holiday or Cycling Training Camp. The Costa Tropical takes its name from the sub-tropical climate which enables the cultivation of exotic crops such as mangoes, bananas and citrus. With warm winters and long hot summers, the average year round temperature is 20c.
The Costa Tropical is the perfect place to start of your winter training regime and get those important early season base miles in. We´re situated in the famous Alpujarras region on the warmer southern slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, with easy access to the warm coastal routes of the Costa Tropical. The area boasts lots of traffic free, quiet, country roads, making it a perfect for a Cycling Holiday or Cycling Training Camp. It´s an area used by the likes of Dan Martin, Michal Kwiatkowski, Bauke Mollema, and Marcel Kittel for their early season and pre-Tour training camps.
Please click here for further information regarding our cycling training camps.
Your Health and safety are paramount to us, however, please note TRAVEL INSURANCE IS MANDATORY. Please ensure you are covered for cycling, accidental damage to bike and personal medical . Check out sportcoverdirect.com for your insurance cover.